After the stabilization of infections by COVID 19, the Quirón Dexeus University Hospital and consequently ICATME, we have gradually resumed our activity. To do this, we have restructured the physical space of our consultations and waiting rooms, with the aim of avoiding crowds and guaranteeing physical distance. In addition to the reforms of the workspace, the state of the professionals is monitored day by day.
For this new phase, ICATME has a Coronavirus prevention manual, of which we can highlight:
- Visiting times have been spaced
- Consultation hours have been increased with a greater demand for punctuality
- Visiting time is minimized, to avoid crowding between patients
- It is essential to have an Appointment to be attended at our facilities
- The use of a mask is mandatory
- You must go to the appointment at the exact time, neither before nor after.
In these conditions, with an exhaustive preoperative procedure focused on the Coronavirus, with the measures established in the operating rooms and the measures adopted by ICATME in the doctor’s offices, we can offer a safe environment to carry out surgical interventions, and follow-up in our facilities in person. and by telemedicine, if applicable, to avoid avoidable displacement.
More information on the website of ICATME.